JOB TITLE: Mid-Level Frontend Engineer
REPORTING TO: Frontend Team Lead
valid8Me is a digital identity & client onboarding due diligence SaaS platform.
We are seeking a Frontend Engineer (Vue.js) to join our team.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about finding elegant solutions to complex problems and identifying process improvements to increase efficiency. Working with an energetic team that will both challenge you and value your opinions and ideas, you will play an important part in the development of a game-changing product.
This is a hybrid role that will combine remote work with occasional in-office visits (Cork city centre). As our company continues to grow, we believe that having the flexibility to work from home is important, but we also recognize the value of in-person collaboration and teamwork.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who is comfortable working remotely but can also join us in the office a few times a month. If you are a highly motivated and experienced professional who enjoys a flexible work environment and thrives on working as part of a team, we would love to hear from you!
We are valid8Me, building a world-class product development team with the mission to build a global de-facto digital identity for individuals and corporates. Innovation is central to everything we do; we embrace state-of-the-art technologies to empower every stage of our development lifecycle. Your colleagues are genuine, humble, inquisitive, and collaborative. We work hard while having a lot of fun along the way.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. Valid8Me is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Your role in our team
· Design and develop secure, reliable, and scalable solutions for a globally distributed FinTech application using the latest technologies
· Collaborate with our product and design teams to create experiences that delight users
· Work as part of our engineering team to develop best practices in areas such as feature design, testing, documentation, and storybooks
· Minimum of 3 years of experience building frontend applications
· Strong proficiency in Vue.js or a similar frontend framework such as React or Angular
· Collaborator – share ideas, documentation, and best practice
· Conceptual thinker – ability to understand, extract, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
What you need to bring
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Understanding of RESTful API design and integration
· Experience with unit and integration testing and writing clean code
· Familiarity with Git, Webpack, and other modern front-end tools
· Excellent interpersonal, organisational, team building, data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Effective communication skills to convey complicated subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
What else you could bring (Beneficial)
· Previous experience working with or delivering SaaS solutions and products
· Experience with Java and Springboot
· Experience in Mobile App Development
***Candidates must be based within the EU (ideally in Ireland) to be considered for this role and must hold an EU Passport or Stamp 4/1G to be considered for this position
When applying, please include your CV and any other relevant details you think we should know. Thank you!